Clair is looking to recruit a senior support worker to join her new team. Clair needs her senior support worker to work closely with the team leader therefore good communication skills are key to this role. The role will also include direct support to Clair in supporting her to reach her dreams and aspirations.
- Position: Senior Support Worker
- Location: Honiton
- Starting Salary: £17,929 per annum (pro-rata)
- Hours: Up to 37.5 hours
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Ref Code: KS/RE
- Closing Date: 15th February 2019
You will provide emotional and health support to Clair. Clair is a very sociable friendly person and has a great sense of humour. You will support Clair to explore fresh opportunities, make new friendships with people of similar interests and possibly gain part time employment. Clair enjoys going to Zumba, listening to music and shopping.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience in working with people with poor mental health
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as working on your own initiative
- Be able to do shift work including weekends, evenings, nights and some bank holidays
- Have similar interests to Clair
- Have a competent and confident demeanour
- Have good computer and communication skills
- Have a relevant qualification or be willing to undertake studying for a relevant qualification
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
Application form and job description
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.