Phil is looking for Specialist Support Workers to join his team. He lives in his own home in Yelverton and requires support around his daily living needs.
Phil has a learning disability and is on the Autistic Spectrum, he wants support workers that can bring fresh opportunities to his world.
- Position: Support Workers
- Location: Yelverton
- Salary: £16,380 per annum (pro rata)
- Hours: 1 x 16-20 hours
- Contract: Part Time
- Benefits Include: Full training, Pension Scheme, Career Development
- Closing Date: 26th March 2019
- Ref Code: RC/PG
Notes: Notes: Drivers Essential
Phil loves to go out and about in his car and to go on train rides, especially from Paignton station. He also enjoys watching retro sitcoms and visiting pubs. He has a keen interest in classic cars.
Ideally you will:
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be outgoing
- Have experience of working with people who have autism
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Enjoy car drives and visiting new places
- Have good IT and communication skills
- Have the same interests as Phil
- Be committed to the values of inclusion
- Be committed to Phil even when things are tough
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
Application form and job description
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.