Amy leads a fun-filled life and is looking to recruit new team members to support her. Amy loves her family and enjoys spending time with them. She also enjoys gaming, going shopping and socialising. She would like to find others that share the same interests to support her. Amy currently lives in Brighton so the team will need to be able to travel to attend meetings and build a relationship with Amy before her move to Plymouth in July. This will mean overnight stays in Brighton on a regular basis until her move to Plymouth.
- Positions: Support Workers
- Location Plymouth
- Salary: £16,185 per annum (pro rata)
- Hours: 3 x 16 hours 1 x 37.5
- Contract Type: Variable
- Ref Code: RC/MF
- Closing Date: 11th February 2019
You will support Amy in her own home and encourage her to build on her independence. Amy wants all her team to have a mature outlook but be fun to be around. You should be supportive of her emotional health and well-being. Amy has many gifts and talents and needs her team to assist her in reaching her full potential.
Ideally you will:
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Be a confident person
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Have good communication skills
- Be someone who can work through difficulties
- Be a positive person and encouraging to others
- Want to make a difference to someone’s life
- Be flexible, able to work shifts including evenings, weekends and some bank holidays
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
Application form and job description
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.