Betty has a real zest for life and loves to get out and about. She is a bubbly and outgoing individual who enjoys shopping, going to the cinema and spending time with her partner and family. She also loves weekends away and holidays abroad.
Betty lives in her own home which she is very proud of, she is looking for part time staff to join her team to support her to explore new opportunities.
- Positions: Support Workers
- Location: Plymouth
- Salary: £16,185 per annum pro-rata
- Hours: Part Time, Casual and Fixed Term of 6 months
- Contract Type: Permanent/Variable
- Benefits: 7 weeks of annual leave (pro-rata), induction programme including care certificate, training and development. Pension scheme
- Closing Date: 31st March 2019
- Ref Code: MT/HA
Notes: Notes: These positions have "a genuine occupational requirement" covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applications from females are requested.
Betty’s team need to be supportive of her emotional health and well-being. You will need to be confident and stick with her when things are difficult. Being a part of Betty’s life you will support her in building on her existing skills. Betty needs you to believe in her hopes and dreams and to support her to live them.
Ideally you will:
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Be a confident person
- Be able to show initiative
- Be someone who can see past difficulties
- Be a positive and encouraging person
- Want to make a difference to someone else’s life
- Be flexible, able to work shifts including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
Application form and job description
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.