Clair is moving into her new home and is looking to recruit a full team of support staff. Clair has a good sense of humour and is a very sociable person. She loves listening to music and likes to support various charities.
- Position: Support Worker
- Location: Honiton
- Salary: £16,477 per annum (pro-rata)
- Hours: Part time and full time (8 positions)
- Contract Type: Variable and Permanent
- Ref Code: KS/RE
- Closing Date: 18th January 2019
Clair is very independent however, you will support Clair with her health and emotional wellbeing. Clair wants her support workers to have a mature outlook however, must also be fun to be around. Clair has many gifts and talents and needs her support workers to assist her to reach her full potential.
Ideally you will:
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Experience in working with mental health would be advantageous
- Be a confident person
- Be able to show initiative
- Be someone who can see passed difficulties
- Be a positive person and encouraging to others
- Want to make a difference to someone’s life
- Have good IT and communication skills
- Be flexible, able to work shifts including evenings and weekends
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
Application form and job description
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.