Jane is a woman in her 30’s, who lives in her own home in Plymouth. Jane is very trendy and likes shopping, arts and crafts, music and dancing.
Jane is also very close to her family who play a significant role in her life. Jane likes her team members to be out going and bubbly.
Jane is looking to recruit support workers to join her dedicated team. Someone who can support her to achieve her hopes and dreams for her future; which includes travelling and to be in a loving relationship.
- Position: Support Workers
- Location: Plymouth
- Salary: £16185.00 pro rata plus £60 per sleep in
- Contract type: 20 hours
- Benefits include, 35 days of annual leave (pro rata), a full 5-day training induction, career development opportunities and regular support and supervision
- Closing date – 15th April 2019
- Ref number VV/LR
Notes: Note required: This position is a genuine occupational requirement covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applications from females are requested.
As a support worker you will be expected to work on your own initiative but also as part of a team. You will demonstrate commitment and have a get up and go attitude.
You will support Jane to continue to develop her independence and facilitate her becoming better connected, not just within her own community but explore opportunities further afield as well.
Ideally you will:
- Have a confident demeanour
- Be calm and patient
- Have a love of music
- Enjoy arts and crafts
- Have good organisational skills
- Be reliable and a good time keeper
- Have good communication skills
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to do shift work including weekends, evening and some Bank Holidays
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
Application form and job description
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.