Clair is moving into her own house in the Honiton area. She is looking to recruit a confident Team Leader who can lead her staff team to support her in her own home and help her achieve her dreams and aspirations. Clair is extremely independent and can maintain her home, she is looking for support to develop her life, make new friendships and try new interests with people of a similar age.
- Position: Team Leader
- Location: Honiton
- Starting Salary: £22,000 per annum (pro-rata)
- Hours: Full Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref Code: KS/RE
- Closing Date: 15th February 2019
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader who has experience in leadership or the potential to lead. The Team Leader must be forward thinking and be able to demonstrate confidence in leading Clair’s team to enable her to achieve her hopes and dreams. You will provide emotional and health support to Clair and will lead the team in supporting her to explore fresh opportunities.
Ideally you will be someone who:
- Has experience working with people with poor mental health
- Has leadership experience
- Has a recognised qualification NVQ/Diploma, or willing to work towards one
- Is committed to making a difference
- Is able to do shift work including weekends, evenings, nights and some bank holidays
- Has similar interests to Clair
- Has a get up and go attitude
- Has a competent and confident demeanour
- Has good IT and communication skills
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
Application form and job description
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.