June is currently looking for part time support workers to join her team. June likes to keep her house and garden looking nice whilst looking for new ideas to make it homely. June is a lady who is caring, sociable, likes getting out and about meeting new people, having her nails/make up done and her hair styled. June likes to do things with people, not have them done for her.
- Position: Support Workers
- Location: Plympton
- Salary: £16,185 per annum (pro-rata)
- Contract Type: Part Time up to 16 hours per week
- Benefits: 7 weeks of annual leave (pro-rata) and 5-day induction programme
- Ref Code: JA/HL
- Closing Date: 4th January 2019
Notes: This position has a "genuine occupational requirement" covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applications from females are requested.
Full driving License required.
June enjoys doing arts and crafts, going to bingo and attending the cinema and theatre. June likes to fund raise for different charities and enjoys participating in organised events such as the midnight walk. June has a volunteer job which she really enjoys and she would like to build on this and try new experiences in the workplace.
Ideally you will :
- Have an interest in arts and crafts
- Be a driver and be happy to drive
- Be able to listen to June
- Have good communications skills
- Have an understanding of Celiac disease and diabetes
- Have an interest or knowledge of creative arts groups
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be a confident person and not phased by difficult situations
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
Application form and job description
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.